BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm back!

Today, I finished my finals. FINALLY! It dragged on for two weeks, and before that a study week. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't go online but I cheated a few times. Hey, I needed some distraction. ;)
So, I have a month holiday to look forward to. I have a lot of movies that I watched recently in this past few weeks. Will review them next week. 2012, New Moon, Princess and the Frog( just watched it today). As for books, I finished one book before my study week, three weeks ago. So, that book review will come out next week too.
Not to worry, next month, I'll be updating this blog as frequently as I can. You can count on more book reviews since I have one paper bag full of books in my room waiting to be read. Hehehe..Will start my first book of the holidays tommorow.

0 comments: